Welcome to our employment section! We are always looking for high caliber people to join our team. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Please contact us a email@example.com.
Proposal Support Specialist
Growing small business defense contractor seeks strong Proposal Support Specialist to assist in the preparation of responses to US Department of Defense Request for Proposals (RFP).
Mt. Laurel, NJ
Independent contractor, approximately 15 – 20 hours per week. May be more based on proposal efforts.
The Proposal Support Specialist reports to the VP of Business Development. The candidate assists in the preparation and delivery of proposals, as well as certain post-award contract activities. Specific job duties are detailed below:
· Plans and organizes proposal projects, including technical content, presentation of subject, visual aids, format, schedule and budgets.
· Assists Proposal Director as leader of proposal writers and other support personnel to produce a technical publication.
· Assists in contract negotiation and other customer contract activities to provide proper contract acquisition.
· Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached during negotiations. Maintains library of final contract documents.
· Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
· Strong computer skills with standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· Security clearance a benefit.
· Seven (7) years experience in similar position desired.
· Bachelor’s degree.
Three (3) years additional experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.